Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- Improve group work! Use these 10 recommendations to help students work in groups: http://t.co/R1HpoZI01e
- Nurture an innovator mindset! Here's 8 tips and ideas to help your students imagine new possibilities: http://t.co/ATcQumXWFl
- School kindness project! Find out the impact that kindness can have on a school: http://t.co/oqqjAhZIFJ
- @ericwlacroix Talk to our PM team to discuss! E-mail email@example.com or submit feedback: http://t.co/drm1PYEVOv
- @ericwlacroix WorkSpace 6.3 planned for an Oct 2014 release is compatible w/Mavericks. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Infographic | Here's 5 tips for new and experienced teachers! http://t.co/uiDuEnMbyY
- Do you use Instagram? Check out unique ways to put the social photo sharing site to creative use in the classroom: http://t.co/I5Gaf6IkY0
- Learning on the go! Cool infographic details why students see a bright future learning with tablets: http://t.co/CDoom4yU9g
- What makes an #eLearning professional successful? 10 things that they do differently via @SHIFTelearning: http://t.co/ocsSqYUQjX
- Need classroom inspiration? 8 uplifting quotes to motivate discouraged students and spark a love of learning. http://t.co/GPf7DNnoMU