Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- Infographic | Here's 9 interesting tips to help your kids become better readers: http://t.co/N0LModQV0s
- Happy Halloween! Scare up spooktacular classroom activities with creative lesson ideas to celebrate the holiday. http://t.co/DRmDfdBFn9
- Have you tried Mummy Math? It's one of many haunting ideas we have on our Pinterest page. Click if you dare! http://t.co/rAPk5yUBbC
- Increase engagement by listening to students! Find out why it is important to ask students what they think: http://t.co/DK9YTt3tk8
- Analyze content in eLearning! Check out how to use concept-mapping techniques for content analysis: http://t.co/UULh3fCSpz
- Attendance questions! Use attendance questions to build a community and enhance teaching: http://t.co/r4kywJ7kYS
- Visual information in eLearning! Here's 4 types of visuals and why they work: http://t.co/89kC1fiuWR
- 5 simple tricks to keep students on track and interested in digital learning. Use edtech routinely and with purpose: http://t.co/vvzOP4G1Ut
- Talk it out! Improve student writing with three simple strategies that get students vocal about putting pen to paper: http://t.co/0UJ5RgKSt9
- Infographic | Discover these 10 tips for close reading activities and success: http://t.co/zACSMKyAdm