Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- Enhance eLearners’ knowledge & ability to use it with this simple technique you can apply to your eLearning courses: http://t.co/ZzaJfbbsIS
- Be a role model for your class! Check out these 5 tips on how to be a superstar teacher from day 1: http://t.co/dvivKhH4wD
- Sticky teaching! Here's 6 stratgies to make sure learning lingers in your class: http://t.co/Ty5OLnspFZ
- We are all born with a growth mindset! Check out these 25 practices that foster lifelong learning: http://t.co/t4KxcCwlMb
- 5 great science videos! Check out these videos that make you think about ethics, habitat and climate change: http://t.co/0VuE4ZmAUC
- The science of fear! Find out about the fear symptoms you experience and check out this fear activity: http://t.co/EHZrBa0cMy
- Incorporate active learning into online classrooms! Here are great approaches to implement active learning: http://t.co/6woPo6N1xW
- Teaching with analogies! Here's a great guide of types of analogies that promote learning: http://t.co/5jNwGqGGdQ
- Play is an important tool for learning! Here's 8 play-based strategies to help students learn: http://t.co/CQC0hLckA3
- Infographic | Spark lively online discussions with these 5 tips: http://t.co/Qp2YIN9UHz