Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- #eLearning course creators can refine their content for learners! 5 tips to help you with content chunking: http://t.co/AxeKS3IDyA
- Friendly Reminder: Turning Technologies offices will be closed for Labor Day on September 1st. Have a great weekend! http://t.co/AOAsZrizHn
- Strategies for effective collaboration! Great strategies to work smarter with your class this year via @Scholastic: http://t.co/BkVtmEs9ds
- Choose the prefect learning game for your class! Here's an outline to help you find that game: http://t.co/e4KEkHEHfo
- RT @petraboom: Thanks @TurningTech for a very nice channel conference. Helpfull in many ways.
- RT @Natasha_Neffy: Super impressed with @TurningTech Who knew polling could be so easy?!#knowtechnology
- Infographic | First week back to school fun classroom activities! http://t.co/K7YQK6oBaX
- Making changes to your courses? Here are 3 tips to help you make effective changes: http://t.co/4705FmUC9l
- Help students succeed! Here's 6 great ways to use technology in the classroom for success: http://t.co/7cLatalsYu
- Our banner team for Youngstown's Community Cup did a great job! See ours & vote for your fave: http://t.co/7VFupcW0Yb http://t.co/VGk6D7Fm1r