Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- Our banner team for Youngstown's Community Cup did a great job! See ours & vote for your fave: http://t.co/7VFupcW0Yb http://t.co/VGk6D7Fm1r
- Should you try #flippedlearning in your class? Find out how flipped classrooms can be catered to student needs: http://t.co/2VPo9SbEFK
- Smart studying strategies! Check out these tips about how your brain learns best: http://t.co/Pw3flplJEu
- Effectively communicate expectations in eLearning courses! Check out these tips to increase engagement: http://t.co/0TCFAbx9t7
- What are students learning outside of the classroom? Great article about tech use inside and outside class: http://t.co/49ptxy1GhN
- Spice up the corporate classroom! Here's 10 ways to use technology and computers: http://t.co/fHDe1mx5Lc
- @TribeGuy28 Our CEO already completed the #ALSIceBucketChallenge last week! We definitely support this great cause! #StrikeOutALS
- RT @HudsonFasteners: Six product startups to compete in pitch competition during #manufacturing month in October http://t.co/ZHXZyruqOi @Tu…
- Activities to get to know your classroom! Here's 8 great ideas to help you start to learn about your students: http://t.co/qRAdui05xs
- Fun science lesson plan idea! Here's how to superheroes apply to science: http://t.co/4Tz6VZvEXH