Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- Make your content more interesting with infographics! Here are what to do and what not to do when adding visuals: http://t.co/S1srrgi2Qk
- Do you think it is important for students to learn deeply about poetry? Find out about the power of poetry: http://t.co/h4pLqeNFsh
- @burrblog Please DM us your email and a member of our training team will reach out to you with our best practices and webinar resources.
- Share photos of how you incorporate our solutions in your classroom for a chance to win a PresenterCard! Love all the photos so far!
- Are you new to writing for eLearning courses? Use these tips to make students' experience rewarding and engaging: http://t.co/uoxnG2OuNA
- We want to know how you use our solutions! Tweet us a photo of your classroom using our solutions and you could win a PresenterCard!
- RT @npyrini: @TurningTech THINK AND CLICK: PILOTING RESPONSE CARDS IN A GREEK ELEMENTARY CLASS ICICTE 2014 http://t.co/yLgcislltj http://t.…
- RT @TheeCad: @TurningTech http://t.co/URMeITM6O5
- How do you use our #edtech? Share a photo of our solutions being used in class for a chance to win a PresenterCard!
- Sign up for our Best Practices webinar today at 2 EST. Featured speaker talks on how to effectively use our solutions http://t.co/KJKLGv7nXU