Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- Are you getting ready for Halloween? Check out our Pintrest board full of spooky classroom activities! http://t.co/YWy2NsK5ZE
- Use the relationship between participation and discussion to effectively promote engagement and learning: http://t.co/uSOGRcPmva
- Boost and maintain your students' motivation! Here's 5 things you can do to overcome the motivation challenge: http://t.co/eJfrKc8mn9
- Empower students to innovate! Check out this great problem-solving game for teachers and administrators: http://t.co/Ef4PIVDUVI
- Digital Citizenship Week is all about engaging students in learning important skills! Here are great resources: http://t.co/wLTDQ5DHKZ
- Motivate students! Find out how to effectively promote the intrinsic benefits of learning: http://t.co/FTVMnp605M
- Work baseball into math lessons! Baseball is a great way to get students excited about learning: http://t.co/1wGj1wGQpK
- Enhance eLearners’ knowledge & ability to use it with this simple technique you can apply to your eLearning courses: http://t.co/ZzaJfbbsIS
- Be a role model for your class! Check out these 5 tips on how to be a superstar teacher from day 1: http://t.co/dvivKhH4wD
- Sticky teaching! Here's 6 stratgies to make sure learning lingers in your class: http://t.co/Ty5OLnspFZ