Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- RT @drmarkjepson: Waiting for the kick off of @TurningTech #ttucman. Should be an interesting and interactive day! http://t.co/fc94At4p69
- RT @eric_mazur: Thank you #TTUCMAN participants for being such a great audience! Keep in touch!
- RT @drmarkjepson: This is what we've been given for today @TurningTech #ttucman intriguing... Free text entry! http://t.co/LeQLxssmfr
- Inspire and motivate academic success. 4 steps to helping students find purpose and an appreciation for learning. http://t.co/QaAwbu0Ked
- Start using technology in your classroom! Here's 11 simple ways to implement tech: http://t.co/kgMbBttsQR
- We are proud to giveaway our Insight 360 software to these finalists at the LACOE Teacher of the Year Event! http://t.co/x2wh4S0VM5
- Does discussion make a difference? Check out this article about the importance of discussion: http://t.co/7rG2YagEF9
- Be an effective #teacher! 27 creative ways to enhance your teaching and increase your #students engagement: http://t.co/IOFE0UWEKy
- RT @drmarkjepson: Thoroughly looking forward to @TurningTech #TTUCMAN to see @eric_mazur and @S_J_Lancaster talking student engagement and …
- Incorporate a digital curriculum to develop the skills necessary for your students to be successful: http://t.co/GIO1V2RIiK