Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Assess knowledge and create organized, inclusive corporate training.
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Proven positive effect on comprehension and retention.
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the code of student engagement.
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather valuable feedback with turningpoint at events.
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- Start the year off fresh! Use these ideas to help #students start the year with a positive mindset @edutopia: http://t.co/nJWlbDDNGZ
- Are you ready for the first day of school? Here's 5 rules for teachers to make the first day go smoothly: http://t.co/hLcEgvHyOA
- Infographic | Check out these 7 ways that teachers can use technology with purpose in their class: http://t.co/Kyl3xIhzNm
- Ease into a successful school year! Here's 5 back to school tips for new teachers: http://t.co/592QDaazl2
- Student centered learning! Check out these 4 principles of student centered learning: http://t.co/w1wCNgKut1
- Inspire innovation! Check out these 12 great lessons for leading education innovation: http://t.co/ghUXcum2Zg
- Teaching online can make a better face to face instructor! Find out how to make your lessons more engaging: http://t.co/IyCJ5ob5yc
- Rethink field trips! Here are ideas and tips about learning expeditions to connect the trip to the curriculum: http://t.co/E4F903txhl
- We're already have a great time at #FRI14! Make sure to come visit us at booth #3762! http://t.co/Oa8642iQVe
- Create a strong approach to eLearning courses! Find out how to combine appearance and great content: http://t.co/9x418F50oA