Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- What are you thankful for? An 'attitude of gratitude’ has been linked to better health, less anxiety and more: http://t.co/YjttaIosFk
- RT @educatectice: Work in progress @TurningTech #educatectice #demo #touchboard http://t.co/lHqTK2SiDI
- Happy Thanksgiving Eve! Conclude the school week with original and interactive lessons to celebrate the holiday. http://t.co/7VPpM6SHfW
- Infographic | Unique look at Thanksgiving by the numbers from the first celebration to present time. http://t.co/OtOSM3AeWW
- A great reminder of 6 things that make college instructors successful: http://t.co/HzYNoEs7dm
- Infographic | Insightful tips on how to integrate problem based learning in your class: http://t.co/brMCBSSv1I
- What do eLearning professionals need to know about learning? Check out this breakdown of how people learn: http://t.co/gIl41C0Rqo
- Our ResponseCards in action! Professor Andro Gigauri used our clickers to deliver trainings in Poti, Georgia. http://t.co/hMqnEm6mex
- What do your students excel at? Celebrate their talents today during National Celebrate Your Unique Talent Day! http://t.co/3QVkrIL4zN
- Take look into how libraries are advancing to inspire schools and communities: http://t.co/HKub3KXN68