Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- Is your eLearning course full of fluff? Create a course that packs in info that fulfills the learning outcomes: http://t.co/Byw2rTkVw5
- Parents can help keep their kids excited about #reading after #NationalLibraryWeek with these 5 tips! #NLW15 http://t.co/HQt2d8vY7v
- How can music lessons make you smarter? This infographic outlines the impact music education has on cognitive skills: http://t.co/u42eip6OQI
- It's Bat Appreciation Day! Why not take the time to teach your students more about these amazing creatures: http://t.co/3239GiCgMX
- RT @jaj2151: Start thinking about clickers with @TurningTech at the Teaching and Learning Colloquium #sbutlt http://t.co/TQWi9TiZ2j
- Why is important for students to read every night? Keep your students interested in reading with these tips: #NLW15 http://t.co/Zd2gBw60jP
- You still have time to submit a proposal for our October User Conference in Warsaw, Poland! Submit your proposal now: http://t.co/OdHyjYO1JF
- Make distance learning feel intimate! Here are best practices for using clickers to unite classroom locations: http://t.co/fQv371vI85
- Our solutions were used at the Arizona Terror Liaison Conference at beginning of April! http://t.co/w9LHoy8rR3
- Keep celebrating #NationalLibraryWeek with a focus on teen literature! Tips to raise awareness about teen lit: #NLW15 http://t.co/GasZEUSH5P