Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- Organization tips for digital learning! Use these tips & tricks to remember passwords, access websites faster & more: http://t.co/dZLCorztPH
- We had a great time chatting at Stand B286 with the students from @ysgolnantycoed yesterday at @BETT_show! #Bett2015 http://t.co/jQv07CMCzw
- Take ownership of your PD! Make the most of the knowledge within your school with these 9 quick tips: http://t.co/8apn4CQwaz
- Help your students beat procrastination with this infographic describing 15 ways: http://t.co/jvR81ie5Bh
- RT @TowrissYVR: haha. Interactive @TurningTech voting at the #UDIForecast lunch. Nice touch @udibc!
- Have you explored the Turning Forest at @Bett_show yet? Come by Stand #B286 to chat about our solutions! #Bett2015 http://t.co/ugpjvrBjHY
- RT @Bett_show: Wondering why you keep seeing green hats? Come and ask these guys @turningtech stand B286 #bett2015 http://t.co/pHikm2hNCJ
- So glad that @AnsonPrimary students came to visit the Turning Forest at Stand B286! #Bett2015 http://t.co/H09Nr4vA2x
- RT @eInstruction: Stop by #FETC Booth #751. We'll be giving away a 32 Seat RespondCard kit at 1:30pm and 1 year ExamView Learning Series li…
- Congrats to our @Bett_show booth party winner of QT Device system, Joakim Falkeborn @falkeborn! #Bett2015 http://t.co/qTpEfP2SNY