Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- Make real changes in your classroom with these 5 strategies for better teacher professional development: http://t.co/z0PCz3Rrpj
- Mobile training has endless potential! Create and develop an effective mobile training strategy with these 8 steps: http://t.co/GlS8HIx7sp
- Improve your work-life balance! These teachers share their views on how to manage workloads: http://t.co/CeIaeOk4c9
- The secret to teaching great writing: use the news! 5 ways to use the news in your writing workshops: http://t.co/zfAVXhTvNG
- Infographic | eLearning principles for teaching millennials: http://t.co/2OkRsZzhGK
- Images inspire us! Make your images speak to your #eLearners with these 7 tips: http://t.co/36CECjh5Hl
- Revolutionize #professionaldevelopment for the digital age! 10 strategies & tips to help create successful teachers: http://t.co/m0HXQFw3TG
- Teachers need to collaborate! Here's 8 rules of thumb for collaborative planning: http://t.co/gN4o6EBegi
- We had the opportunity to help the Symi Young Leaders project for the @symisymposium in Greece with our solutions! http://t.co/OlvCs15ofX
- Incorporate #TEDtalks into the learning experience! With these 5 ideas, you can use TED talks in your class: http://t.co/9LCmCdy9fp