Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- Stop by booth 431 starting tomorrow to discover reaching new instructional heights w TurningPoint Cloud #educause2014 http://t.co/0KnkLjlmaL
- Intriguing insights on science topics! 11 #TEDTalks to inspire and motivate educators and students alike: http://t.co/EzUUKwp7sZ
- Come visit us at booth #431 to chat about our new products! Don't miss our booth parties today @ 12:15 & 4:45 #edu14 http://t.co/IA2pCDn3HR
- Move from planning activities to planning learning! Use these 3 tips for deeper learning: http://t.co/wmxfMv30hp
- Staying focused! Great post about focus and the secret to staying focused: http://t.co/FymOJSNazw
- Learning is social in nature! Add #collaborativelearning to your #teaching with these 20 tips and strategies: http://t.co/y4NhWdttf5
- Can playing video games lead to classroom success? Discover what impact it can have on a student's learning skills: http://t.co/1s5X5g1oUn
- Teachers and school leaders need to work together too! 4 activities to promote teamwork among education leadership: http://t.co/Ql2HfbenWM
- Infographic | Importance of STEM in K-12 education! Real-world implications of ensuring competence in STEM subjects: http://t.co/p73IdKdjO5
- Don't begin an #eLearning course without a plan! A simple guide to help you create your first eLearning storyboard: http://t.co/zhbR2gqInB