Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- RT @tbreccia: Digital learners: "Search is the new learn. Find is the new know." - Mark Taylor #TTUCNOLA
- RT @CIRTUNF: Dr. Goulet, a bio faculty member @OleMissRebels shows what educators can do w/ @TurningTech clickers in classroom. http://t.co…
- Congrats to our #MarchMadness contest winners, Katie Faircloth and Nancy Brandon! Thank you to everyone who participated in the competition.
- April is #NationalPoetryMonth! Celebrate it with ideas and crafts from our #Pinterest board: http://t.co/DPFHwWlLM2
- RT @RISC_Inc: Attending @TurningTech user conference in #NewOrleans? Be sure to connect with RISC's @DuncanWIV! http://t.co/xUFVYk9TkN #ttu…
- You still have time to submit your proposals for our fall user conference in beautiful Warsaw, Poland. Register now! http://t.co/gAc0EX5WeG
- Great turnout to see @eric_mazur give the keynote speech at our user conference in New Orleans! #TTUCNOLA http://t.co/NNkoNRjtmd
- RT @eric_mazur: About to keynote at the Turning Technologies User Conference in New Orleans. Looking forward to interacting w. participants…
- RT @tbreccia: 40-60% of people say they learn by practicing. 0% said they learned by lectures...so how do we teach to learn? #ttucnola
- RT @DuncanWIV: @eric_mazur Focus on pedagogy and use technology to ignite the innate curiosity of the human mind. @RISC_Inc #ttucnola