Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- Don't confuse your learners! Here's 4 steps to effective communication in #eLearning: http://t.co/GNGgnuu3oI
- Create collaborative student spaces on campus! Plan spactial designs to encourage student interaction: http://t.co/ClVYJnx2Z5
- Become inspired! Here's the 10 best #TedTalks of 2014 for educators: http://t.co/C2SAoeUL8j
- RT @Michael_eSM: This compliance will hopefully usher in a new level of security for campus IT solutions. http://t.co/ugLEld1QQe @TurningTe…
- We had a successful and interactive Learning Forum at @solentofficial with keynote speaker @Chris_Wiley http://t.co/K3eGR6S4pr
- Did you sign up for the TurningPoint training webinars that start Nov. 24 at 2:00 p.m. GMT? It's still not too late! http://t.co/9V6duMHJ6n
- What is the difference between search and inquiry? The long-term value lies in helping students see the difference: http://t.co/b7r8T0BDEO
- Shift towards learner-centered teaching! Create a more collaborative learning environment that involves students: http://t.co/93P0xL1jyZ
- You can become a listening #educator! Listening educators cultivate these 4 simple, powerful approaches: http://t.co/KeCbh7XNw7
- Read how Palo Alto Medical Foundation utilizes TurningPoint to address misperceptions about health risk behaviors: http://t.co/dKKESu1KbY