Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- How do teachers impact students? Find out how mentoring students help them in the long run: http://t.co/4e3Zdo1YOa
- Infographic | The 7 #learning zones a classroom must have: http://t.co/iUmpCp61lh
- Check out how an #eLearning unit can be divided into a number of elements, indispensable for enabling learning: http://t.co/Az8G9KcH69
- How to teach #CriticalThinking! Here's 9 rules of thumb and the background of critical thinking: http://t.co/5qf61dtChI
- Project-based learning lets students explore real-world challenges and come up with potential solutions to problems: http://t.co/VrK0BmCLjY
- @ybiTweets #1 Best Univ Affiliated Business Incubator in the World! Congrats to the place that gave us our start! #Youngstown #GlobalTop10
- Improve group work! Use these 10 recommendations to help students work in groups: http://t.co/R1HpoZI01e
- Nurture an innovator mindset! Here's 8 tips and ideas to help your students imagine new possibilities: http://t.co/ATcQumXWFl
- School kindness project! Find out the impact that kindness can have on a school: http://t.co/oqqjAhZIFJ
- @ericwlacroix Talk to our PM team to discuss! E-mail email@example.com or submit feedback: http://t.co/drm1PYEVOv