Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- How do you use #edtech in your class? These 10 powerful uses are great ways to incorporate technology for learning: http://t.co/rNp8k6L8kp
- #BlendedLearning is all about the right mix! Our CEO Mike Broderick talks about creating engaging environments: http://t.co/Vy95U5GAwu
- Include resources and activities in your class about #WomensHistoryMonth with this list of articles: http://t.co/fZuySzbnWs
- Further your understanding of our solutions with a best practices webinar this Wednesday at 2 EST! Register today: http://t.co/KJKLGv7nXU
- Celebrate #DrSeussDay and #NationalReadingDay with the knowledge of what really gets kids #reading: http://t.co/IEWSCXXxZO
- RT @KulaOSU: #BuckeyeWellness Lunch & Learn a full house and using @TurningTech clickers #HeartHealth @osunursing http://t.co/4Ojc9K749A
- Infographic | 5 Steps to writing a poem - Inspirations, Brainstorming, Form & Style, Word Choice and Five Senses: http://t.co/wwv0HCpE6P
- Loved chatting with everyone @ TIES last week! Learn more about how our solutions can help you http://t.co/i9jjCgAGsn http://t.co/Hn5NW3kshS
- This infographic can help you boost your training with knowledge about the brain! http://t.co/rF7YxdObok
- Is alignment in #eLearning important? Use these tips to make your course even more instructionally effective: http://t.co/wyErh2KLOI