Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- Be an effective #teacher! 27 creative ways to enhance your teaching and increase your #students engagement: http://t.co/IOFE0UWEKy
- RT @drmarkjepson: Thoroughly looking forward to @TurningTech #TTUCMAN to see @eric_mazur and @S_J_Lancaster talking student engagement and …
- Incorporate a digital curriculum to develop the skills necessary for your students to be successful: http://t.co/GIO1V2RIiK
- Lead online discussions effectively! Use these 4 tips to help you make online discussions better: http://t.co/06zl2RD5w5
- Successfully create a #blendedlearning environment! Great tips to become a proactive teacher: http://t.co/3FmoXk2T0B
- Adapt eLearning for mobile devices! Check out these tips and insight about levels of adaption: http://t.co/sw9PrFyg6H
- How do teachers impact students? Find out how mentoring students help them in the long run: http://t.co/4e3Zdo1YOa
- Infographic | The 7 #learning zones a classroom must have: http://t.co/iUmpCp61lh
- Check out how an #eLearning unit can be divided into a number of elements, indispensable for enabling learning: http://t.co/Az8G9KcH69
- How to teach #CriticalThinking! Here's 9 rules of thumb and the background of critical thinking: http://t.co/5qf61dtChI