Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- Why should you try student-to-student videos? Benefits, how to & tips to get your students to create learning videos: http://t.co/2UrNyELy3k
- Have you stopped Booth 195 by to chat with us at @LT15uk yet? Come by to see how our solutions can help you! #LT15uk http://t.co/fvI12QrY2J
- Get kids excited for #SuperBowl Sunday with these 6 fun football-themed games: http://t.co/BNfUqke7uu
- How do you use technology? These 3 teachers turned technology into relevance and made learning count: http://t.co/6F9O10VV27
- Make sure to visit us during #learntec at booth B83 to chat about what's been going on at Turning Technologies!
- Listening is the key to better understanding! Here are listening activities & skills you can share with your students http://t.co/WERRfm3F09
- What is #ProjectBasedLearning? Fully understand PBL with these simple and complete descriptions: http://t.co/O7LpCuF9dP
- This is your brain on games! Use the neuroscience of games to boost learning: http://t.co/0aTFJF2UK3
- We had a great time at #learntec yesterday! Stop by Booth B83 today to talk about our solutions http://t.co/BboKQ4isAG
- We're having a great time at @LT15uk! Come by Booth 195 to chat about what our solutions can do for you! #LT15uk http://t.co/9VuDmbVPe4