Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- This infographic can help you boost your training with knowledge about the brain! http://t.co/rF7YxdObok
- Is alignment in #eLearning important? Use these tips to make your course even more instructionally effective: http://t.co/wyErh2KLOI
- Understand learning through the eyes of your students. Here are 5 highly effective classroom practices to try: http://t.co/8eIdmbZL9Y
- Featured Speaker Webinar! Sign up to discover how our solutions are used in real-life scenarios on March 4th @ 2 EST: http://t.co/KJKLGv7nXU
- RT @kfecclestone: @CCStALCs set up & ready to demo @TurningTech voting for @CornwallCollege interview evening - are you coming? http://t.co…
- @lthornton79 Isopropyl alcohol or cleaning wipes (Clorox wipes) is recommended.
- Add some #Spring into your classroom with decorations, crafts and activities from our #Pinterest board: http://t.co/JFCLutEZq0
- Excited to share this #TBT photo of our CEO Mike Broderick presenting on TurningPoint in 2004! http://t.co/8HWgvhKUCT
- Reflect on your teaching practices to identify weaknesses and strengths with this infographic: http://t.co/G2Z9euM7Ss
- Revitalize your eLearning design! Use these 4 visual trends to spice up and add life to your design: http://t.co/vgL4YjUn8D