Turning Technologies Solutions
WHO WE ARE...
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment services focused on measurably improving teaching and learner success. Our solutions manage, enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success while collecting critical data for use in meaningful ways.
Create Organized, Inclusive Corporate Training
Get an inside look at how TurningPoint software and audience response technology can spark insightful discussion, decrease stereotyping in the workplace and solicit citizen input.
Inspire Classroom Collaboration
Transform learning and increase student success with Turning Technologies’ proven solutions. Listen as Jackson-Milton Schools Superintendent, Kirk Baker explains how student response technology has been a valuable tool for the district.
Cracking the Code of Student Engagement
Let every students’ voice be heard. Central Michigan University Professor, Michael Garver discusses his initial reaction to new technology in the classroom and how his students used clickers to teach him an important lesson.
Gather Valuable Feedback with TurningPoint
Create dynamic events and allow attendees the power to control the show. Incorporate TurningPoint and audience response solutions for an interactive learning experience that delivers effective results.
- Inspire your learners! Use these 5 tips to enhance motivation in #elearning: http://t.co/Jd58KCm8PO
- Fantastic! We would love to see photos of everyone being engaged while using response solutions! https://t.co/MYB7eebPec
- Since it's Friday add some fun learning activities to your lessons to get your students interacting: http://t.co/BAKe2ux3WS
- Create your own personalized learning playbook! Take these ideas, practice them and share them to inspire: http://t.co/2rtBIzHesF
- We had the privilege to lend a helping hand at the first ever @HackYSU hackathon at @youngstownstate. http://t.co/USCyWBvLzt
- Happy #EarthDay! You can integrate Earth Day activities into math lessons: http://t.co/CqaqtQxrLX
- #WorldBookDay is here! Celebrate #books in your class with these 10 creative ideas: http://t.co/gsTVTywIQm
- RT @eInstruction: It may be hard to see, but there are snowflakes flying around today outside @TurningTech offices in @DOWNTOWNYTOWN. http:…
- Infographic | The importance of developing pre-writing skills in early childhood: http://t.co/t21JowaX2d
- Improve online group work! These 5 steps can help apply the group project to future projects in their careers: http://t.co/ebfMu79lX8