No longer be confined to a single area. Extend your audience response enhanced classrooms and meetings across cities, states and even countries.
RemotePoll distance learning solution extends TurningPoint functionality to allow a presenter to poll audiences using ResponseCard hardware or ResponseWare software in multiple remote locations and immediately display the results in conjunction with those of the hosting site. RemotePoll provides instantaneous feedback for the presenter and helps keep the remote audience engaged by displaying their input.
Students and participants in remote locations now have an easy to use, non-intimidating means of answering questions during video conferences or satellite broadcasts. No longer rely on individuals to stand up in front of a camera, speak into a mic, and present their answer. Gather feedback and gauge understanding from multiple locations with the power of student/audience response technology. Instructors and presenters can quickly assess understanding and gather data in a way that is more approachable for students and participants.
- Compatible with TurningPoint - results are immediately transferred to TurningPoint slides
- Seamless Combination - Gathers results from all locations and combines for complete analysis
- Use ResponseCard Keypads - employs trusted ResponseCard RF LCD, RF, NXT and IR keypads for easy responding
- Connects Multiple Locations - use traditional Internet connection
- Communicates through ResponseWare - employs ResponseWare web-based polling application
- Respond in Conjunction with Mobile Devices - use clickers in conjunction with participants responding via web