Triton Data Collection System
The Triton Data Collection System eliminates the need for standard bubble sheets. Students enter answers to test questions using ResponseCard NXT. Proctor software is stored on a USB drive and administers tests with one click. Collected data is backed up and stored in three locations, including a central administration portal that manages all testing elements. Triton is a simple, secure and reliable data collection system designed to meet market needs from everyday formative assessments through enterprise-wide standardized exams, evaluations and certification testing.
- Patented RF technology works in low to no bandwidth environments - Internet accessibility is not required.
- Central administration web portal manages participants, proctors and test sites.
- No software installation necessary and no IT setup required.
- Digital answer submission eliminates cost and hassle of bubble sheet collection and scanning.
- Item response data is encrypted and secure from the point of answer submission until scoring is complete.
- Promotes efficiency with on-demand data scoring and reporting within system.
- Simple import/export of data and the ability to integrate with any third party system.
- Classroom assessments
- State/district benchmark exams
- Standardized state-level assessment
- National norm publisher testing
- Standard testing throughout semester
- Midterms and final exams
- Course evaluations
- Instant feedback during training
- Certification or license testing
ResponseCard NXT can be used with other polling and assessment solutions from Turning Technologies.