Did you know that you can merge the results of two or more sessions and create aggregate results?
TurningPoint gives users the ability to run the same presentation for multiple groups and combine that data into one, comprehensive group of results. This is especially useful when the same presentation is being implemented, but not everyone is proceeding through it at the same time.
To merge session files, follow the steps outlined below.
- Run each presentation as you normally would.
- “Save the Session” for each of the presentations.
- Once all of the sessions have been run, you are now ready to merge the results.
- Open TurningPoint.
- Select the “Manage” tab.
- Select the “Session” drop-down.
- Select “Merge.”
- Check each session that you wish to merge.
- Select the “Merge” button.
- Name the newly created “merged” session file.
You now have the ability to generate reports on the new session file and view cumulative data.