Mac users who have upgraded to the newest Mac operating system (Catalina) can use TurningPoint’s enhanced features to harness the power of ExamView for their classes. Anyone using a PC or an older Mac OS can continue to use the traditional ExamView software as usual, and should visit this page for more information.
The release of Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina) no longer supports 32-bit applications, including ExamView.
In order to continue to serve our Mac clients who have upgraded to the new OS, we have added enhanced features to our TurningPoint desktop software that replicate the most popular ExamView functionalities.
What does TurningPoint with ExamView have to offer?
- Content creation tools and multiple question types
- Ability to convert ExamView tests (.tst) and question banks (.bnk) to question lists
- Capacity to create tests using the following methods: Using Question Information, While Viewing and Randomly
- Ability to add question information to new and existing questions
- Create multiple versions of a question list
ExamView capabilities are just the beginning! Adding TurningPoint seats gives instructors the power to administer frequent assessments, improve student engagement and support active learning with real-time engagement tools.