Oversees the daily activities of a team of Account Coordinators who are responsible for generating qualified prospects and assisting the Account Consultants with scheduling presentations, workshops, events, forums, for specified accounts.
This role will be a “player-coach” role. Meaning the Account Coordinator Manager will still have duties and responsibilities similar to the Account Coordinators.
- Provide day-to-day management, motivation and accountability for the Account Coordinator team.
- Consistently monitor the activity of the Account Coordinator team, and track the results to continually improve productivity.
- Provide weekly reporting on defined KPI’s and overall effectiveness.
- Work with Marketing and the Senior Director of Higher Education sales to develop targeted campaigns to run as a team.
- Work with Regional Manager and Account Consultants to implement account strategies, goals, objectives and action plans for assigned accounts within territory.
- Assisting the Account Consultants with prospecting, scheduling meetings and events to generate revenue.
- Coordinating activities daily/weekly with assigned Account Consultants.
- Assisting with post-sales support in tandem with the Account Consultants.
- Understanding the customer’s needs and suggesting appropriate product options.
- Demonstrating our technology to small groups and individuals thru web based meetings.
- Actively listen and overcoming objections.
- Identify decision makers, and understand the key product selection criteria.
- Become knowledgeable regarding competitive and industry trends, and uses this knowledge to aggressively prospect potential opportunities.
- Manage and achieve personal activity quota and other assigned KPI’s.
- Prospect and generate interest through various campaigns, emails, phone calls and limited web demos.
- Communicate and work with the Regional Manager to reach personal and company goals.
- Track all activities in the CRM system and manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities.
- Collaborate with Higher Education team to develop and implement strategies for increasing sales.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Consultative selling and time management skills.
- Strong organization, follow-up and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to establish and build strong strategic business relationships with key contacts/decision makers.
- Excellent presentation skills (a technology-based presentation will be required during selection process).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to present new product concepts to marketplace.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Must have customer skills and be a team player able to work with the needs of the customer within the business objectives of the sales team.
- A minimum of two years successful sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience with Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with customer databases a plus.
- Preference is for candidates living in the Youngstown area.