Department: Higher Education Sales
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Account Coordinators are responsible for assisting the Account Consultants with scheduling presentations, workshops, events, forums, for specified accounts.
The role provides the opportunity to collaborate with dynamic colleagues in a fast-paced environment; fostering creativity and agility.
- Work with Regional Manager and Account Consultants to implement account strategies, goals, objectives and action plans for assigned accounts within territory.
- Assisting the Account Consultants with prospecting, scheduling meetings and events to generate revenue.
- Coordinating activities daily/weekly with assigned Account Consultants.
- Assisting with post-sales support in tandem with the Account Consultants.
- Understanding the customer’s needs and suggesting appropriate product options.
- Demonstrating our technology to small groups and individuals thru web based meetings.
- Actively listen and overcoming objections.
- Identify decision makers, and understand the key product selection criteria.
- Become knowledgeable regarding competitive and industry trends, and uses this knowledge to aggressively prospect potential opportunities.
- Manage and achieve personal activity quota and other assigned KPI’s.
- Prospect and generate interest through various campaigns, emails, phone calls and limited web demos.
- Communicate and work with the Regional Manager to reach personal and company goals.
- Track all activities in the CRM system and manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities.
- Collaborate with Higher Education team to develop and implement strategies for increasing sales.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Consultative selling and time management skills.
- Strong organization, follow-up and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to establish and build strong strategic business relationships with key contacts/decision makers.
- Excellent presentation skills (a technology-based presentation will be required during selection process).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to present new product concepts to marketplace.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Must have customer skills and be a team player able to work with the needs of the customer within the business objectives of the sales team.
- A minimum of one year successful sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience with Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with customer databases a plus.
- Sales and or telemarketing experience preferred.
- Preference is for candidates living in the Youngstown area.