Turning Technologies is currently seeking an Account Executive responsible for rapidly grow successful adoption/usage of Turning Technologies’ products by focusing sales efforts on new accounts. The position:
- Develops account strategies, goals, objectives and action plans for AE’s assigned accounts and/or territories.
- Remains knowledgeable regarding competitive and industry trends, and uses this knowledge to aggressively develop and close account opportunities.
- Manage and achieve personal sales quota.
- Prospect and generate interest through web demonstrations, on-site sales visits, and conferences.
- Represent Turning Technologies at industry trade shows and conferences.
- Communicate and work with Regional Manager to reach personal and company goals.
- Track sales activities in CRM system and manage a pipeline of leads.
- Prioritize, organize, and follow through on implementation to ensure customer success.
- Help establish long-term relationships with key stakeholders, including identifying and developing potential faculty advocates.
- Collaborate with Higher Education/Corporate team to develop and implement strategies for increasing sales.
- Responsible for weekly sales forecasting and periodic review of sales performance.
- Identify decision makers, and understand the key product selection criteria.
- All other duties as assigned.
Account Executive Requirements:
- Consultative selling and time management skills.
- Strong organization, follow-up and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to establish and build strong strategic business relationships with key contacts/decision makers.
- Excellent presentation skills (a technology-based presentation will be required during selection process).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to present new product concepts to marketplace.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Must have customer skills and be a team player able to work with the needs of the customer within the business objectives of the sales team.
- 5+ years of successful sales experience with demonstrated expertise in technology sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Willingness/availability to travel extensively (At least 75% of the year).