Primary Job Description
Renewal and retention of current customers, train clients on the use of the software, manage the client relationship, and expand revenue stream from the current customer base.
AMs primary responsibilities include:
- The renewal of existing customers
- Direct ongoing customer contact to retain customers
- Onsite Training for all clients
- Serving as a source for up-sells to existing customers
- Supporting new sales efforts.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Consultative selling and time management skills.
- Strong organization, follow-up and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to establish and build strong strategic business relationships with key contacts/decision makers.
- Excellent presentation skills (a technology-based presentation will be required during selection process).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to present new product concepts to marketplace.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Must have customer skills and be a team player able to work with the needs of the customer within the business objectives of the sales team.
- 3+ years of successful experience with demonstrated expertise in technology accounts role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Willingness/availability to travel on occasion, up to 20%.