Primary Job Description
Renewal and retention of current customers, train clients on the use of the software, manage the client relationship and expand a revenue stream from the current customer base.
AMs primary responsibilities include:
- The renewal of existing customers
- Direct ongoing customer contact to retain customers
- Onsite Training for all clients
- Serving as a source for up-sells to existing customers
- Supporting new sales efforts.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Consultative selling and time management skills.
- Strong organization, follow-up, and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to establish and build strong strategic business relationships with key contacts/decision-makers.
- Excellent presentation skills (a technology-based presentation will be required during the selection process).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to present new product concepts to the marketplace.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Must have customer skills and be a team player able to work with the needs of the customer within the business objectives of the sales team.
- 3+ years of successful experience with demonstrated expertise in technology accounts role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Willingness/availability to travel on occasion, up to 20%.