Department: Professional Sales
Reports to: Market Manager
To create rental sales opportunities, prospect for new leads, generate new sales, and represent Turning Technologies in a professional manner while outside the home office. On-site support of rental events using Turning Technologies’ products will be required to assure that the customer event is successful. These events also provide the opportunity for networking to create additional sales.
- Prospect and generate TurningPoint interest through sales calls, trade shows, demonstrations, and networking at rental events.
- Maintain, follow-up and provide superior customer care/service to existing clients.
- Identify buying motives and consistently close business to meet sales goals.
- Generate sales quotes and have a working knowledge of ARS Industry and competitors.
- Track sales activities in the CRM and manage a pipeline of leads.
- Communicate and work with Market Manager to reach personal and company goals.
- Participate in various public relation events, conventions and trade shows to promote the company and its products.
- Travel to client locations across the country to support rental events that are sold.
- Provide excellent support through all phases of the service cycle for rental events. This will include technical support prior to the event, on-site during the event, post event reports and debriefing with the customer.
- Training of presenters on Turning Technologies’ products prior to event and on-site as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and its products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Strong organization, follow-up, and attention to detail
- Good inter-personal, presentation, and group speaking skills.
- Willingness to travel at least 50% of the time. Some trips may be on short notice.
- Willingness to work with others to accomplish your goals.
- Ability to work under pressure and act quickly when last minute changes are made to presentations at customer events.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent on-the-job experience is preferred.
- Successful sales and/or customer service experience.
- General knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Office