Turning is seeking a Marketing Associate as we build out our consumer marketing team. As the Marketing Associate, you’ll be our second dedicated marketer, with the huge opportunity to work on end-to-end marketing campaigns and touchpoints to bring more customers to the Turning blended learning platform. Initially, your focus will be on web and lifecycle marketing. You will help shape our customer journey by building landing pages and owning our front-end website through our no-code tool, Webflow. You will create emails across all points in the funnel: top of funnel prospecting, mid-funnel conversion, and user engagement campaigns. You will collaborate closely with teams throughout the company with the opportunity to build your skillset and expand your impact over time.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, adaptable, and eager to learn, with a track record of taking initiative and thriving in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment. Our users are first and foremost people who want useful, compelling, product experiences just like any consumer. That’s what we give them.
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
We’re a hard-working, passionate bunch who are motivated by collaboration, strong results, and customer impact. What brings us together is the goal of showing customers (including potential ones!) how Turning can make them and their companies more efficient and successful.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build technical campaign logic and code emails: Develop segmented drip email campaigns and build that logic within Pardot. Build the HTML to render beautiful, effective emails across all devices.
- Measure results: Evaluate efficacy of email campaigns and landing pages, and develop standard reporting that can be shared throughout the organization. Optimize through rigorous A/B testing.
- Boost the team: Collaborate effectively with departments in marketing, creative, operations, engineering, and partnerships to raise the bar in executing all of our campaigns.
YOU ARE A STRONG CANDIDATE IF YOU ARE
- Data-driven: You use data to drive decision-making and improve results. You also recognize where data may not exist and you’re able to move forward without it.
- Collaborative: You build strong cross-functional relationships and get joy from the team’s collective success.
- Creative: You think about solving problems in different ways when you hit roadblocks. You come up with new ideas for how to motivate and influence target customers.
- Articulate: You’re a good writer, both internally and for web copy. You listen thoughtfully. You make your point verbally, too.
- Structured: You like to organize and classify things (like email campaigns!) to help you communicate and scale your work.
- Curious: You want to know what makes people tick and are always seeking new ways of influencing target customers.
- Adaptable: You have an entrepreneurial spirit and crave a high-growth, fast-paced environment where you can innovate and help build a disruptive business.
- Self-Motivated: You’re motivated to be amazing in your role and, ultimately, improve the lives of educators.
- Action-oriented: You have a BS/BA degree and 1-3 years relevant experience—enough to hit the ground running to write and launch an email for us tomorrow.
We’d love for you to apply! To get a better sense of your style and writing, we’re asking for you to link to two of the favorite pieces of content that you’ve written or have been a part of writing. Hope to hear from you soon!