Lead, direct, train and motivate a professional staff of Account Managers to meet retention goals and company objectives. Meet individual as well as team retention goals and company objectives by building and developing designated territory primarily through face-to-face selling. Manage, support and assist in all aspects of the renewal process including prospecting, presenting, and negotiating and securing expansion business. Overall responsibility for attaining budgeted revenue goals for the unit both individually and team retention goals.
- Direct responsibility for all retention activities (Individual and Team) and target achievement in designated territory.
- Account Management — AM’s in designated territory will report directly to Regional Manager
- Responsible for coordinating marketing strategies and initiatives for designated sales territory in conjunction with the strategic plan and initiatives.
- Primary responsibility for staffing and coordinating with marketing for requirements at Business Unit trade shows and conferences in respective territory with Regional Manager.
- Responsible for new employee hires and recruiting in designated territory.
- Prospect and generate TurningPoint interest through prospecting, sales calls and presentations for personal account base.
- Maintain, follow-up and provide customer care/service to existing clients
- Generate retention quotes, track retention activities in SalesForce and manage a pipeline of opportunities both individual and team.
- Assist resellers and distributors in sales calls and sales follow-up.
- Participate in various public relation events, conventions and trade shows to promote the company and its’ products.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be a team player with strong time management and consultative selling skills
- Offer ongoing suggestions and ideas for continuous improvement
- Ability to sell and close business and duplicate the process to a sales team
- Manager/Sales Management skills with a solid understanding of sales fundamentals and the sales and renewal process
- Leadership skills to hire, develop and build a successful sales team
- Basic computer skills and ability to use MS Office, PowerPoint and CRM
- Strong negotiating skills and the ability to communicate professionally to all levels
- College Degree — BS or equivalent work experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Open minded to constant change and can thrive in fast-paced business environment