TurningPoint’s comprehensive web-based platform offers real-time and asynchronous interactive learning tools perfect for both in-class and virtual learning environments.
In this webinar, Vice President of Client Services Kevin Herrholtz will walk you through the following features and more to demonstrate how you can use TurningPoint to support and enhance a blended or virtual learning environment:
- Engaging remote learning with real-time formative assessment
- In-the-moment engagement
- Scheduling questions and content for offline completion
- Delivering all content (not just TurningPoint slides) to students during a live presentation via TurningPoint’s mobile app
- Uploading an entire PowerPoint presentation directly to our web-based platform
- The ability to use mobile devices with TurningPoint desktop software