We are delighted to introduce you to ExamView v11. Our popular K-12 test generation software now features online testing capabilities through ExamView Premium, along with a fresh new look, expanded learning management system (LMS) integrations, comprehensive clicker support and so much more!
What’s New with ExamView v11?
- A perpetual instructor license with a one-time fee
- Enhanced user interface with a clean, modern look
- Improved Style Gallery templates to automatically format tests and easily mirror state and national test layouts
- Expanded dictionaries to spell check content including American English, British English, Canadian English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Legal, Medical and Technical
- New LMS integrations for Blackboard Learn 9.1, Brightspace by D2L, Canvas, Moodle 3.1.2, Sakai and Schoology
- Comprehensive clicker support for QT2, QT, NXT, Pulse/Spark 360, Pulse/Spark, CPS Gen2 and CPS IR
- Test Manager troubleshooting tips for response devices for polling, customizing sessions, and working with Device Manager
- A Check for Software Updates feature to allow users to automatically receive v11 updates
Introducing ExamView Premium
Annual subscription upgrade to ExamView v11.
- All new ability to publish an online test where students can respond through browsers or ExamView apps anytime and anywhere
- New ExamView apps
- Respond to questions with a smartphone, tablet or web (PC, MAC, Chromebook)
- Access and respond to online tests
- Save online tests to complete later with or without internet access
- Engage with synchronous or asynchronous assessments for anytime, anywhere assessing
- New Test Manager class management options
- Set up class files
- Assess students on paper, over a local area network, using response devices or all new online capabilities or through any combination of these methods
- Automatically grade objective questions and manually score subjective questions
- Manage tests and create reports for individual students and classes
Please review supporting documentation for more details of the releases: