We are pleased to announce the release of TurningPoint v8.2 for both PC and Mac. This version of the software introduces an improved look and superior features and functionality designed to streamline everyday interactions.
What’s new with TurningPoint?
- Added Create Content Offline mode allows users to create and edit content without logging into the software
- Added upsupported receiver warning message
- Added ability to multi-select, multi-delete and multi-export sessions
- Advanced Integrations for Blackboard, Canvas and Brightspace -- Based on organization setting
- One-time LMS sync streamlines TurningPoint interactions
- Course rosters will follow instructors each time they sign in
- Receive notice of newly registered students and send grades to the LMS with a click of a button
- A simplified student registration process features a student set up wizard and new app interface
- Added ability to convert PC presentations for use on Mac
- Updated charts with enhanced performance for PC
- Numerous bug fixes to improve the user experience
It is recommended that users not uninstall older versions of TurningPoint until after installing TurningPoint v8.2. Upon opening the software for the first time, users will then be prompted to copy their content files, participant lists and session files from the older version to the new one. If a user has already downloaded TurningPoint v8.0 or v8.1, the update process will proceed as it normally does via the software update footer.
NOTE: Presentations created or edited in TurningPoint v8.0 or later will not be backwards compatible with previous versions.
Please review supporting documentation for more details on the release:
TurningPoint Desktop v8.2 PC
TurningPoint Desktop v8.2 Mac