Note: Instructor must have ExamView v11 and ExamView Premium. Participants that do not have an unlimited data plan may be charged for connectivity by their cell phone provider. Turning Technologies is not responsible for any cell phone usage. A WiFi connection is recommended for optimal performance.
- (v1.1.0) Improved the ability to save an online test locally (Chrome OS)
- (v1.1.0) Improved stability and performance (Android phone only)
- (v1.0.0) Added the ability to access and respond to an online test
- (v1.0.0) Added the ability to engage in a polling session with student-managed and teacher-led assessments
- (v1.0.0) Added the ability to discover an active polling session on the local area network (Applies to all except for the Chrome OS)
- (v1.0.0) Added the ability to save an online test locally and to respond without internet connection (internet required to submit test)
PC Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows® 7, 8 or 10 (32- or 64-bit)
Android Tablet Minimum System Requirements:
- Android tablet with OS 2.1 or higher
- Recommended for tablets with screen sizes above 7 inches
Android Phone Minimum System Requirements:
- Android phone with OS 2.1 or higher
- Recommended for phones with screen sizes under 7 inches
Mac Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14
- Warning: You will be unable to use ExamView Student Mac if you upgrade to Mac OS 10.15.
- Note: You can use ExamView Student web by visiting http://examview-student.com.
iOS Minimum System Requirements:
- iPad, iPad mini, iPhone or iPod Touch with iOS 7 or higher
Chrome OS Minimum System Requirements:
- Chromebooks running OS 54 or above
- Chromebooks running OS 57 or later settings:
- Open Chrome with ExamView Student closed
- In the address bar, type http://examview-student.com/
- Click on the in the address bar > site settings to allow Flash.
- Open ExamView Student