Optimized for small, medium and large presentation environments, the ResponseCard RF (Radio Frequency)
keypad takes advantage of the latest in audience response technology advancements. The ResponseCard RF
clicker provides features and functionality that ensure responses from 10 to 1000's are accurately,
timely and effortlessly transmitted to the presenter.
Our patented design immediately gathers real-time feedback from participants. ResponseCard RF clickers
are compact in size to allow for easy transportation from room to room or around the globe for optimum
portability. The lightweight, rugged, durable ResponseCard has been rigorously tested in classroom
environments. The result is optimized portability. ResponseCard RF is compatible
with TurningPoint assessment software.
Turning Technologies is committed to improving the lives of teachers and their students. Teachers
matter and it's time to make a difference! ResponseCard RF is now endorsed by
the Council of Administrators of Special
Education (CASE). This acknowledgment signifies that the clicker meets or exceeds all of the
criteria in the CASE Scoring Rubric and therefore carries an official CASE Endorsement for three
years. Turning Technologies also provides
the ResponseCard RF Accessibility
clicker for those with special needs and disabilities.
Executive Committee was extremely impressed and unanimously agreed to endorse Turning Technologies'
ResponseCard RF," said Luann Purcell, Ed.D., Executive Director of CASE. "There is no question that
ResponseCard RF will help educators assess student performance and create a high level of student
engagement, particularly those with special needs. The ResponseCard RF's ability to gather data
while delivering formative and summative assessments will give teachers the opportunity to assess
the needs of all learners, thereby helping to raise achievement at all levels."
|Size & Weight
- Height: 3.3 inches (83.8 mm)
- Width: 2.1 inches (53.3 mm)
- Depth: 0.3 inches (7.6 mm)
- Weight: 1.0 ounce (28.4 grams)*
- 12 key (1/A - 10/J, Ch, ?)
- Answer Key - answer transmitted automatically.
- LED Light
- Green Light - Response Confirmation (Three seconds)
|Battery & Power
- Two coin cell CR2032 (3.0V) lithium batteries
- Deep sleep mode when not in use
- Average battery life is 6 to 12 months
- Select a channel in less than five seconds, indicating session choice
- Select a channel anytime - even when a session is underway
- Channel selection is stored in nonvolatile memory
- Channel selection is preserved until changed by participant
- Available Channels: Up to 82 sessions can be running at one time in close proximity without interference.
- Fully FCC, CE and Industry Canada certified.
- Will not interfere with other technologies.
- The most reliable and scalable offering available.
- Not limited to line-of-sight transmission.
- 200 foot range (400 ft. coverage)
*Weight is calculated with the addition of two coin cell CR2032 (3.0V) lithium batteries
View Hardware Warranty