ResponseCard SE is a low cost, single event use keypad designed specifically for the
meetings and event industry. While the keypad utilizes the same, reliable radio
frequency technology as other ResponseCards, it has been reengineered to incorporate
major cost reductions that ensure reliability while shortening its usable lifespan. Its
short term life (up to 10 days) and low cost eliminates the need for post-event
collection or management of devices.
Optimized for any size presentation environment, ResponseCard SE operates on patented
2-way radio frequency (RF) technology. An LED light on the keypad indicates that
responses have been received. ResponseCard SE features a simple, five button input to
facilitate easy participant responding. Its light weight and compact size allows for
comfortable transportation from room to room or across multiple venues. Devices can
also be returned to Turning Technologies in order to be recycled responsibly.
Contact Events Team
ResponseCard SE Specs
|Size & Weight
- Height: 2.9 inches (74 mm)
- Width: 1.8 inches (45 mm)
- Depth: 0.28 inches (7 mm)
- Weight: 0.7 ounce (19.8 grams)*
- 200' radius (400' coverage)
|Battery & Power
- Select a channel in less than five seconds, indicating session choice
- Select a channel anytime - even when a session is underway
- Channel selection is preserved until changed by participant
- LED Light. Participants receive answer confirmation on ResponseCard
through two-way communication. Successful transmissions are acknowledged
on the participant's keypad via three second green light signal.
- 25 channels
- Fully FCC, CE and Industry Canada certified
- Will not interfere with other technologies
- The most reliable and scalable offering available. Not limited to line-of-sight transmission.
- Ability to prohibit audience from channel changing
*Weight is calculated with the addition of one coin cell CR2032 (3.0V) lithium battery