of participants found training more engaging1
of participants felt more motivated2
increase in training scores3
more information retained by participants3
1. Heiss, B. M. (2009). The Effectiveness of Implementing Classroom Response Systems in the Corporate Environment. (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from OhioLINK ETD Center. (bgsu1237838763).
2. Hall, R.H. Collier, H.L., Thomas, M.L. & Hilgers, M.G. (2005). A Student Response System for Increasing Engagement, Motivation and Learning in High Enrollment Lectures. Paper presented at the Eleventh Americas Conference on Information Systems, Omaha, NE.
3. Schackow, E.T., Chavez, M., Loya, L. & Friedman, M. (2004). Audience Response System: Effect on Learning in Family Medical Residents. Family Medicine, 36(7), 496-504.
- Poll within PowerPoint or any presentation
- Create interactive questions with ease
- Collect real-time results
- Run reports for data analysis
- Schedule large-scale surveys
- Motivate participants with competitions